Friday, February 12, 2010

for the record

I have discovered that as weird and twitchy and anxiety ridden as I become when massive amounts of snow fall from the sky and pile up all around me trapping me indoors, that is NOTHING compared with how nuts I get when massive amounts of snow fall from the sky and pile up all around me trapping me indoors while a former president is whisked away to the hospital with chest pains the week before Ash Wednesday. Just sayin'. For the record. Not a happy feeling.

I made it to work today and Bill went home, so all is now right with the world. Pippa has passed. Please do not scare me like that again.

2 comments:

jaz said...

I checked the headline news and found no mention of any presidents, past or present, heading for the hospital recently. Must have been pretty good news to have not made it out of the capital.

LIT said...

I thought about you when I heard Pres. Bill had gone to the hospital and glad for both of you that it turned out as it did. Also glad to hear that Murtha's memorial was going to be at the Capitol bldg. Whew!